Related Links

We are pleased to provide you with this list of key links which might be of benefit to you.

Please take a moment to visit these sites for other valuable information about your water questions and the community we serve.

Call 811
Planning a home improvement job? Planting a tree? Installing a fence or deck? WAIT! Here's what you need to know first
whether you are planning to do it yourself or hire a professional, smart digging means calling 811 before each job. 

City of Abbeville

Abbeville Louisiana is located in the South Western part of the state. It is center of government for the Parish of Vermilion. Founded in 1850 we have a proud Cajun heritage of living close to our coastal environment. It's an area where family, faith, and friends are priority.


Louisiana DEQ

Water quality in Louisiana is managed under the two broad areas of surface water and groundwater. Surface water management seeks to protect the quality of all waters of the state, including rivers, streams, bayous, lakes, reservoirs, wetlands, estuaries, and many other types of surface water.  

Louisiana Public Service Commission

The Louisiana Public Service Commission (LPSC) is an independent regulatory agency dedicated to serving the public interest by assuring safe, reliable, and reasonably priced services for the public utilities and motor carriers. 

LA Rural Water Association

RWA provides our water and wastewater utility members with the highest quality of leadership, representation, and support services. 

Vermilion Chamber of Commerce

Welcome to the Vermilion Chamber of Commerce. The Vermilion Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization owned and operated by business leaders who care about our community. 

"In accordance with Federal law and the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability (not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination, write to: USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D. C. 20250-9410, or call  (800) 795-3272 (voice), or (202) 720-6382 (TDD)."